Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Reported By: Gainesville Florida
  • Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
    1661 Waycross Road
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, Avlimil, Altovis FRAUD! RIPOFF! Beware of this company-they will charge you excessively! Cincinnati Ohio

Like many others on this website, I ordered the "free" sample of Avlimil. The company asks for a credit card number for which to bill shipping charges of $4.50 to, ok, fine. So, I naively give my check card number to this company and authorize them to charge a measely $4.50n however, on the same day they charged me $70.00 for the "Managed Care Plan" which has resulted in subsequent NSF-charges from my bank because I had not anticipated the $70 charge.

When calling the company you only get rude, ignorant "supervisors" who think they are king-sh**. I wouldn't call supervising a boiler-room operation a prestigious job..Anyways, the supervisor I spoke with (they don't give out their last names because they afraid of being tracked down by angry people I suppose) was extremely rude and spoke as if he had a 6th grade education. By the way he spoke, you could tell that I was not the first complaint because he told me that his ID# was sufficient to file a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT do business with this company! I am currently in the process of working with my bank to get these charges taken off and hope to find a lawyer who will take up a mass-litigation against this company's fraudulent practices. I want these people stopped, as I'm sure all the other people on this website do too.

Katherine
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals/cincinnati-ohio-45240/berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals-avlimil-altovis-fraud-ripoff-beware-of-this-company-th-93001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content