Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutriceuticals

• Reported By: spring valley California
  • Berkeley Premium Nutriceuticals
    www.askberkeley.com
    Internet

Berkeley Premium Nutriceuticals ripoff I too was bamboozled by the try our sample for free Internet

I too was bamboozled by the try our sample for free! I floowed the instructions about cancelling 5 days before the next shipmneetis due...they still charged my credit card and still mailed the stuff that doesn;t work!

I called and waited for 30 minutes to talk to someone "ashly" she said I needed the transaction number I recieved when I cancelled...there was no transaction number...she asked me to fax the information, which i did!

I am sharing all of this with my attorney! This is wrong! I have requested that they credit my account with the money. It has been 10 days.

Magdalene
spring valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-premium-nutriceuticals/internet/berkeley-premium-nutriceuticals-ripoff-i-too-was-bamboozled-by-the-try-our-sample-for-free-94445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content