Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Reported By: clarksville Tennessee
  • Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
    5649 Creek Road
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals Major rip off, they charged my account ,and slammed me Cincinnati Ohio

This company Is a big ripoff. All I wanted was the 30 day sample and agreed to pay the s=h but no just today they charged me 70 dollars to my account and said i agreed to the shipments when i ordered them which was not the case. I feel slammed by there disclamer.
I called and spokle to Emily and she let me listen to the recorded conversation over a month ago and said see you did agree to it. I offered to send the product (60 day cycle) back to them in order to get my money back and she said that they can't take it back that the best she could do was refund me 35 dollars and the rest was for me to handle.

I now have overdraft fees from the bank ontop of being out 70 bucks that i so ricusly got screwed on.
I would like to find a loop hole in this disclammer so i can slam them back but i have had no luck.
If anyone knows of anything I can do to help recover atleast my overdraft fees i would love to hear from you...

Jenny
clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkley-premium-nutraceuticals/cincinnati-ohio-45242/berkley-premium-nutraceuticals-major-rip-off-they-charged-my-account-and-slammed-me-cinc-94020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content