Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Reported By: Athens Alabama
  • Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
    PO Box 42635
    Nationwide

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals consumer ripoff and deceptive advertising Cincinnatti Ohio

I ordered a "Free Sample" of Pinadol through Berkley Premium Neutraceuticals, for which I paid 4.95 for shipping and handling. A month later I was surprised to find a "bi-monthly shippment" in the mail and a credit card bill of 70 dollars. I called the company and was put on hold for one hour and a half. When they company finally did answer, I was told that the web site states that I must cancel the order before it is shipped. The irony is I did not order the shipment in the first place. I was told that the only way I can get my money back is to continue paying 70 dollars per month for a year, and then if I am not completely satisfied, I can file for a full refund.

I warn all consumers to avoid this company. They will charge you automatically and you wont be able to get a refund. This is deceptive advertising and a rip off for a product which provided me no meidcal benefit when I tested the "Free Sample" that actually ended up costing me 70 dollars. I wish our politicials would stop talking about the VietNam War and start making laws to protect consumers against these rip off artists.

Marilyn
Athens, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkley-premium-nutraceuticals/nationwide/berkley-premium-nutraceuticals-consumer-ripoff-and-deceptive-advertising-cincinnatti-ohio-105023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content