Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane and Associates

• Bernard Haldane and Associates

Houston, Texas

Bernard Haldane and Associates Scam thank you

*0:

I would like to thank everyone out there who posted information about this company. My wife and I had our meeting schedule today and after reading several of your posts, I have canceled my meeting with them. When I initially met with them last week, there was never one word about money. I'm assuming they were waiting for me to bring in my wife before they dropped that on me.

The only thing I got out of our first meeting was how unprofessional my resume looked. Of course, the gentleman I met with had no idea that I had attended a resume writing seminar and have never had any complaints with it in the past. I think he was trying to break it down so I would agree that it needed work and they could charge me the 75%!

Thanks again for saving me the time and money! Thanks to this site and the BadBusinessBureau, I will not get caught up in this scam. The office I was visiting had 3 complaints since they had opened, which was back in January. Not a good track record if you ask me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernard-haldane-and-associates/houston-texas/bernard-haldane-and-associates-scam-thank-you-7522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author