Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Reported By: Torrance California
  • Bernard Haldane Associates
    2010 Main Street Suite 1020
    Irvine, California

Bernard Haldane Associates - BH Practices ripoff Do not walk, Run faster than you can from BH. Irvine California

*Author of original report: BH promises are very rosy ,fees are hefty but with no gurantee. Thank you Rip-off Report!

I am hunting for job last year. Incidentally I am a new immigrant. I saw the ad in LA Times and went to a meeting. I was called for the "Privelege" at a second meeting.

VP talked nicely and said my experience and skills set should land me in a 85K job. She told me the resume is out of context (which is written by a certified resume writer)and many more things.

But from begining I was weary of their claims of helping people for hefty price with no gurantee for even a dime. Luckily I went to google and struck across ripoff report. Thanks to your reports I have decided to hunt for job on my own. My advice do not walk, run ,run faster than you can from BH.

Baskaran
Torrance, California

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2003 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernard-haldane-associates/irvine-california-92614/bernard-haldane-associates-bh-practices-ripoff-do-not-walk-run-faster-than-you-can-from-68253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Baskaran - (U.S.A.)

I am completely at loss how a company charging such a high fees cannot give gurantee for the service they provide? so this doesn't looks like a genuinely professional service.

I am thankful to ripoffreport for their outstanding contribution on this subject. I would say i decided against availing BH services soley from seeing the reports in ripoffreports. Thank you so much for the excellent service you guys are doing.