Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane-Houston, TX

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Reported By: Katy Texas
  • Bernard Haldane-Houston, TX

Houston, Texas

Bernard Haldane-Houston, TX Thanks to this site, I may have avoided a terrible mistake Houston Texas

I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to this great site I may have just avoided a terrible mistake with Bernard Haldane. I just went in yesterday and met with a very nice man who pumped me up to no end about what I should be making. Although I thought I was doing well at my last job and maybe even slightly overpaid, he told me I was way behind and I left very bitter at my last few years of experience.

I was also bothered that my husband had to come to my next meeting. Why did he need to be there? I was hoping that it wasn't just a sexist thing and this man thought that I needed to bring my hubby in to ask his permission. After reading all these reports I realize that it is just a sales tactic. After leaving the office yesterday I asked a friend to dig up anything she could on them and she stumbled on this site.

Again thank you.

Debbie
Katy, Texas

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernard-haldane-houston-tx/houston-texas/bernard-haldane-houston-tx-thanks-to-this-site-i-may-have-avoided-a-terrible-mistake-hou-53479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content