Complaint Review: Bernhardtcoinc

• Bernhardtcoinc
    p.o.box 740
    lenoir, , North Carolina
    USA

Bernhardtcoinc BFCbernhardt This company sent me a check to do secret shopping for them with a promise for one assignment per week. I have been searching their website daily to see status of my work. North Carolina

*Author of original report: THIS COMPANY HAS MODIFIED THEIR WEBSITE

BFC Bernhardt co inc as they are now listed on search engines.  This company sent me a check for 1900.00 and some odd dollars to do a secret shopping job.  Little did I know that this company could be fraudulant and I may be in legal trouble for cashing a check that was misrepresented I am concerned that I may have unknowingly cashed a check that was no good.  Leaving both me and Walmart without funds to cover this check.

Upon trying to access this business website the user I.D. i had is no longer active.  Things just don't add up.  Do not be fooled by this company it will only cause you problems.

cathleen b

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernhardtcoinc/lenoir-north-carolina-28545/bernhardtcoinc-bfcbernhardt-this-company-sent-me-a-check-to-do-secret-shopping-for-them-w-1079046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

THIS COMPANY HAS MODIFIED THEIR WEBSITE

AUTHOR: cathleen - ()

BERNHARDTCOINC.COM  HAS CHANGED THEIR WEBSITE TO BE BFCBERNHARDT.  F.Y.I.  THIS COMPANY IS A HOAX DO NOT DEPOSIT OR CASH THEIR CHECK THEY ARE NO GOOD.  F.Y.I. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CONSUMER BEWARE BFCBERNHARDT SENDING FRAUDULANT CHECKS DONT BE A VICTIM.  HELP STOP THIS BEFORE MORE PEOPLE ARE HURT.  F.Y.I.