Complaint Review: Berrytrim Plus

• Berrytrim Plus

Nationwide

Berry Trim Weight loss scam

*Consumer Comment: A+++ for Berry Trim Plus

If anyone is looking to lose weight, DO NOT USE Berrytrim plus weightloss pills. They are useless and a waste of time and money.

In fact, all of these companies advertising quick results by popping pills are out for the $$$$, obviously. If you want to lose weight, excercise three to four times a week (cardio and weights) and eat balanced meals (protein, carbs, veggies). Also, drink tons of water.

I walk, drink lots of water, and eat well all the time now, and I feel great, look better than I ever have and I know anyone could do the same, because I could never lose weight before. I would binge eat, pop pills etc... and now I have changed my lifestyle and I have never been healthier. So please DO NOT POP PILLS TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Concerned for all

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berrytrim-plus/nationwide/berry-trim-weight-loss-scam-10492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A+++ for Berry Trim Plus

AUTHOR: Sherrie2973 - (United States of America)

Its a shame that you or anyone else had a bad experience using this product. I used Berry Trim Plus for about 8-12 months and had TERRIFIC results. I lost a total of 90 lbs! I am wracking my brain trying to find this product again...or something else that is comparable.