Complaint Review: Best Brand Values

• Best Brand Values
    999 W. Yamoto Road, Suite 100
    Internet
    United States of America

Best Brand Values Discount Book Sale. Com Luie of Best Brnd Values In Boca Raton, Fl. 33431 Said they could not refund me 12 months of charges of $19.95 because this was a membership fee. I ordered one book and they continued to charge my cha, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: DiscountBookSale membership

I ordered one book cost of $11.70. The following month I noticed a charge again for $19.95. Called company and asked for a full refund of the charge.

The following month another charge. After calling the Credit card company who said they couldn't do anything. I tried to contact the company again. Said they would refund but just kept giving me the roun around.

This continued for 12 months, for a total of $239.40. After numerous calls and letters and complaints to Luie 866-707-5858 and my persistance I recieved 3 months refund.

I also sent complaint to San DIego District Attorney office. I am a student on limited income and cannot afford this loss. This is a scam and this company should be prohibited to continue these practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-brand-values/internet/best-brand-values-discount-book-sale-com-luie-of-best-brnd-values-in-boca-raton-fl-3343-867671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DiscountBookSale membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the DiscountBookSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a purchase.

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order, $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.DiscountBookSale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.DiscountBookSale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,