Complaint Review: Best Buy Anime

• Best Buy Anime
    21143 Hawthorne Blvd. #384, Torrance, CA 90501
    Internet
    United States of America

Best Buy Anime TowerAnime Sent me Damaged Goods, Took Payment, Had me Return the Product, Slow/No Response, and No New Product Ever sent Back , Internet

I had bought a DVD back in January 2012 that took 3 months to get to me after I already paid for the item. Upon watching it I found that 1/2 the episodes were damaged and skipped constantly. It was unplayable.

So after contacting Best Buy Anime, they told me I had to send my DVD back via USPS and that they would then order me a new one to replace that item. They never contacted me that it returned. After several tries to email them they replied back using two different email addresses and had no clue about the item.

At one point they said they misplaced that invoice and found it. But they haven't contacted me since. It has now been 9 months after the original purchase and I have no contact with them. I don't have my product. I don't have my money. And I have no information from them stating that this product will evr reach me.

They swindled me out of my money. This is the worst customer service I have ever had. My account information for their site even no longer worked. I had to create a new account just to look up my old order which apparently any member can do. Yet it doesn't show any recent activity showing they are going to be replacing it.

If you could call them, it may have been different and faster, yet they don't. I suspect for a reason!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy-anime/internet/best-buy-anime-toweranime-sent-me-damaged-goods-took-payment-had-me-return-the-product-947129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content