Complaint Review: Best Buy

Diamond Bar, California
    USA

Best Buy Thieves Diamond Bar California

*Consumer Comment: Something is missing here

I purchased $6500 worth of Merchandise at Best Buy. I did not want it delivered while I was remodeling my home. Ended up in a divorce. Best Buy said they gave me a credit for the merchandise.I  proved they never gave me a credit but in small claims court they claimed only staute of limitations and won. They got my $14,000 in payments because the credit card company said I would ruin my credit if I stopped paying while the dispute was going on. They ended up with my money and my merchandise. If that is not theft then I don't kn ow what is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2016 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy/diamond-bar-california/best-buy-thieves-diamond-bar-california-1334609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Something is missing here

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

You go from not wanting items you purchased delivered because you were remodeling, to getting a divorce to suing them in Small Claims.  It's like you went from point A to point Z totally bypasing Points B to Y.

But then you lost in Small Claims because of the Statute of Limitations had run out.   For this type of case the SOL would be 3 to 4 years depending on exactly what you were claiming.  So there is a lot of time that would have passed to you have been outside of the Statute of Limitations which I am sure would explain a lot of this.