Complaint Review: Best Buy

• Reported By: Karen — Laurel Pennsylvania United States
  • Best Buy

other, other
    United States

Best Buy Best Buy failed to deliver an iPad ordered online next-day delivery and has not refunded my bank account after 15 days and 3 hours on the phone with customer service.

I ordered an iPad online from Best Buy and had it shipped next-day delivery to my daughter in Washington DC - on October 18. I received a notice from Best Buy on October 19 that they did not deliver it. The notice said they were processing my refund. On October 27 I called to see why my refund had not been processed. I spent over 30 minutes on the phone and they promised to process it immediately. On October 30, I was out of town and wanted to do some shopping. I checked my bank account and realized they had not credited my account. I called. I spent one hour and thirty minutes on the phone - from my car, on the road - I had to pull over. After finally demanding accountability, they promised to process my refund.

Yesterday, my bank balance reflected that they . had still not done so. I called them again. They said they were sorry. This morning, my refund is still not in my bank account. [continued below]....

..... They said it would take 3-5 days. This is a petty scam. I have no faith that they will even refund my money in 3-5 days. I will never again shop at that crappy rip off store. I will go out of my way to avoid them. I have purchased computers, printers, and televisions, in addition to other electronics at their store. NEVER AGAIN. I finally resorted to Twitter. I sent my phone number and email by direct message at their request. I got back an idiotic message asking me if I had contacted their corporate office. THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM< THEY SHOULD SOLVE IT. I have wasted enough time. I am reporting them to my bank and I will tweet about their crap customer service every hour until they have returned my stolen money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2017 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy/other-other/best-buy-best-buy-failed-to-deliver-an-ipad-ordered-online-next-day-delivery-and-has-not-r-1410046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content