Complaint Review: BEST CHOICE CAMERA

Internet
    United States of America

BEST CHOICE CAMERA......NOT SO MUCH! Internet

My husband ordered the Panasonic DMC-FZ150K 12.1 MP

Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor and 24x Optical Zoom (Black) for me for my birthday.  I was so angry to find out that they quoted one price to my husband on line, he ordered it, two weeks after he placed the order they called to tell him that the battery didn't come with the camera.  That they never do anymore.  When you purchas a camera, the batteries are always sold seperatly.  So my husband paid the extra 130.00 for the battery.

Then it took another 6 weeks for my camera to even arrive.  When it did arrive i was so excited to finally have it, I opened it up and went to read the owner's manual, it was foreign, i couldn't reat it.  After I found out how this company ripped my husband off i wanted to return the camera.  My husband told me to just keep it.  It does take great pictures.  I sent them an email to have them send me a owner's manual in English.  I am waiting to see how long it takes them to respond!  Bottom line, i would NOT order from Best Choice Camera ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-choice-camera/internet/best-choice-cameranot-so-much-internet-977289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content