Complaint Review: Best Friend Husky

Internet
    USA

Best Friend Husky Kevin Tucco aka Kevin Franklin Mineapolias Minasota

*Consumer Comment: Best Friend Husky

Best Friend Husky is a complete rip off and fraud.  We talked with him both on e-mail and phone.  He was very helpful and answared all calls and e-mails quickly until he had our money and we didn't get our dog.  He led us on for 3 days before I saw a post on here about his rip off.  I know him as Kevin Tucca, but he must be also knon as Kevin Franklin.

We wired money to him by Western union  He is also using a Pet Trans Delivery as part of his rip off. Do not send money to this man, we are planning on legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2015 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-friend-husky/internet/best-friend-husky-kevin-tucco-aka-kevin-franklin-mineapolias-minasota-1277167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Best Friend Husky

AUTHOR: Dawn - (USA)

He used the name Kevin Cassidy and I wish I saw your post before I send addional money for the special crate. I am super upset and my kids are devistated that there will be no puppy. Something has to be done about this guy and this deliverly company!!!