Complaint Review: Best FX Tools

• Best FX Tools
    V.DEL GRAU 58-4
    , Andalusia / Granada
    Spain

Best FX Tools bestfxtools.com. MQLBlue.com Sold me Unlimited License for Forex Trading EA/Robots, then sabotaged the Robots, Cancelled My License without cause Andalusia / Granada

Boy Things Have Changed Drastically with Best FX Tools since my last post on this website. I don't have a problem with VRA-V2 or the VRA-v3 that I purchased in May 2017. But on October 1st, while I was in the middle of 6-12 trades on my 3 broker accounts. I got the following Alert "VRA-V3" has expired. This was the same error message I got back in March 2017 with VRA-v2. Back then in March, BestFXTools wrongfully claimed that I violated the terms of use because my CNS VPS tech support was running the robots on multiple accounts during setup testing. BestFXTools shut down my EAs in the middle of trading, causing me to loss over $900.00, then they blocked my access to my account on their website for 30 days and forced me to pay over 300 euros for new EA license.

Now I have discovered that this practice is BestFxTools unethical business mode of operation. In the beginning they stated that I would get automatic EA license updates when newer version were released. [continued below]....

..... Now they state that their EA license are ONLY GOOD for 4 Months. When I complained they disabled my EA license and access to their site. I am done working with these people after purchasing several license of their EA "Stable, BSTFX, VRA.v2 and VRA.v3. WARNING, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS UNETHICAL SELLER.

THEY ARE LIARS WHO's ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY WITH CRIMINAL TERMS OF USE AND TRICK YOU WITH FREE EA OFFERS IF YOU OPEN FOREX ACCOUNTS WITH THEIR "TRUSTED BROKER", SO THEY CAN GET DIRECT ACCESS TO YOUR MONEY AND ROB YOU BLIND. FOR ANYONE WANTING PROOF OF MY COMPLIANT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT gold8165@gmail.com. I have all of my proof of payments and correspondents from their website emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2017 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-fx-tools/andalusia-granada-46-701/best-fx-tools-bestfxtoolscom-mqlbluecom-sold-me-unlimited-license-for-forex-trading-ea-1411741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content