Report: #1209205

• Best Kustom Upholstery
    5757 Randolph blvd
    San antonio, Texas
    USA

Best Kustom Upholstery Chris Munoz deciept theft refusal to fulfill contract San antonio Texas

On october 28, 2014 I turned my 2004 convertible Thunderbird in to Best Kustom Upholstery to get the roof replaced and the drivers seat fixed where the leather was flacking and falling apart.  I was told it would take 2 weeks.  Their CC terminal was down and so my mother wrote them a check for $750 for a deposit on the roof.

By thanksgiving Im getting the runnaround that the roof they got in was flawed and they had to send it back and were waiting on another one to come in.  Come to find out also that the owner had passed away and Chris was not supposed to be taking in any more buisness when he accepted my car.

There had been alot of contrsuction equipment around their building and Chris proceeded to take my car to his home where it was "safe"  I wasnt comfortable with that so after getting the car from him to take it for a spin (mind you it had been about a month already he'd had it) and informed him I would keep it at my parents house till the roof came in which was supposed to be later that week. he was fine with that.

Well, by the week of christmas the new roof STILL has not come in and when I could finally get through to him, I told him its been two months, I just wanted a refund.  He told me ok, he had to wait for the refeund from the place he was getting the roof from before he could get me the refund.

Now his phone isnt accepting calls or msgs and he never answers or calls back and its mid february and still havent gotten my refund or heard from  him since december.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2015 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-kustom-upholstery/san-antonio-texas/best-kustom-upholstery-chris-munoz-deciept-theft-refusal-to-fulfill-contract-san-antonio-1209205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content