Complaint Review: best parking

• Reported By: james — new york city New York USA
  • best parking

Internet
    USA

bestparking.com Need parking in Downtown NYC, but given a parking lot in Midtown 80th street Internet

travel to NYC with my family for my sister in law's wedding ceremony in city hall.

Needed a parking and get this app "Best Parking" from my Andriod device, first time use.

Registered and allow it to get access for my location (of course, right?) when asked.

And the app respond quick with many parking lots/garages around the  location indicator in the map.

I select on base on the location and the price since it is nearby "My location".

However, once the reservation was made, it provided a parking place in Midtown NYC, i remember is in 80th street or so, but I was near the city hall? 141 worth street !

I wanted to call them to fix the problem but no phone service was provided. so i need to email them via the app.

they respond quick but without a solution, just asking me to wait.

JUN 02, 2017  |  06:20PM CDT
Kristine replied:

James,

We’re still waiting for confirmation from ABM 1633 Broadway. I’ll get back to you as soon as they reply.

We appreciate your patience and support.

Kristine

Until today 6/7/2017 no further answer from them, and they didn't respond to my another email sent on 6/5/2017.

I end up search the parking lot myself in downtown NYC. Besides, I found the price the parking lot offers is the same as the App BEST PARKING offers, only that Best Parking charge $5 additional as booking fee. So not really save you anything per my experience.

I am still waiting for their refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2017 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-parking/internet/bestparkingcom-need-parking-in-downtown-nyc-but-given-a-parking-lot-in-midtown-80th-str-1377624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content