Complaint Review: Bet America

• Updated: Mon, August 03, 2015

• Reported By: Bob — North Charleston South Carolina USA
Bet America
Internet, USA

Bet America Short me of my winnings on every winning bet.

I have reviewed all my bets made on Bet America website and have found that every winning bet I was shorted money from my winnings. When I contacted Bet America they determined I needed to have proof they shorted me. I obtained the winning pay outs from Gulfstream Park and copies f their pay off. It was clear that Bet America shorted me on every winning bet however, this was not enough proof to Bet America even though I supplied their own records.

I would suggest to avoid this site at all cost unless you are alright with them keeping  or stealing money from your winnings and not having a problem with this type of behavior.

Bet America should be investigated by the U.S DOJ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2015 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bet-america/internet-/bet-america-short-me-of-my-winnings-on-every-winning-bet-1246049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bet America