Complaint Review: Better Fit Personal Training

• Better Fit Personal Training
    5-4281 kuhio hwy
    princeville , Hawaii
    USA

Mr. Salada was very nice upon the setup of my registration. It was nice to have someone pretend to be so helpfull and care so much about me and my personal goals. However once i had signed up with Mr. Salada and paid for my training package i never herd from him again. All my calls where forwarded to VM and i never once herd from him again.

He is a lying thief that is taking advantage of people. No one and i repeat no one should ever do business with this theif.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/better-fit-personal-training/princeville-hawaii-96722/better-fit-personal-training-melsalada-stole-my-money-theif-liar-terrible-person-not-1358681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My address in on my website! I'm in business to be found!

AUTHOR: BetterFit - (USA)

If any part of this "fake review" were true at all the author could just come into the studio.  The address is on my website and on every listing on the internet.  No big mystery.  I hope that this internet troll gets what he deserves.

Not the kind of guy Mel is.

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Mel Salada has been battling an internet troll, and this report was clearly made by a troll who couldn't have actually been a client.  I was a long time client of Mel's when he lived in California.  Mel is absolutely not the type of person as described in this report.  He's incredibly professional, trustworthy, fair, and helpful.  He's an amazing personal trainer, very knowledgeable, and great at tailoring a program to individuals to meet their specific goals.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Another Fake review I bet from a "Jake R"??

AUTHOR: BetterFit - (USA)

Fake reviewer again?  I don't know and have never met this guy.  I have been battlling a fake reviewer ever since I fired an Internet Marketing Company in S. CA.  Strange that is when this guy started popping up.  Yelp has fought for me and keeps deleting him.  Google is now reviewing him.