Complaint Review: Bidadoo

• Bidadoo

Nationwide
    USA

Bidadoo Sold defective equipmen Nationwide

I bought a tractor from them on ebay. It had some minor issues that they did not disclose. They supposedly checked it out before selling it to me which I find very hard to believe. They either lied about the condition, chose not to disclose the issues, or did not actually inspect it before selling it.

I drove 8 hours to pick it up and decided to just fix the issues myself instead of returning it. After some minor work I discovered that it was actually a major issue and was going to cost much more than expected. I contacted Bidadoo and explained the issue and asked for a partial refund to help cover the costs.

Their response was a copy/paste basically stating that they sell everything as is and tough luck. Their "guarantee" is absolutely worthless and they make it impossible to use.

Ebay does not allow users to leave them neutral or negative feedback so don't believe all of their reviews. I should have read reviews other than on ebay.

I would not recommend giving them a penny until you thoroughly inspect what you are paying for. Once you pay they are done being helpful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2017 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bidadoo/nationwide/bidadoo-sold-defective-equipmen-nationwide-1369347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content