Complaint Review:

Biddeford Blankets

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Albuquerque New Mexico U.S.A.
Biddeford Blankets
300-302 Terrace Drive Mundelein, Illinois United States of America

Biddeford Blankets Customer Service is Non-existant Mundelein, Illinois

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have had my Biddeford mattress pad for almost 2 years and one of the controllers quit working. I'm over 60 and really need a heated bed. I wrote an email to the customer service and asked about replacing it. The following week I wrote another email. The following week I wrote another email. They never responded. So I called the number listed on their website and got a message that all reps were busy and to leave my name and phone number and they would return my call. Never happened. I have been crawling into a freezing bed for almost a month now. Evidently Biddeford doesn't give a darn about customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/biddeford-blankets/mundelein-illinois-60060/biddeford-blankets-customer-service-is-non-existant-mundelein-illinois-847853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Biddeford Blankets