Complaint Review: Bidvertiser Bidvertiser.com Bpath

• Reported By: St. George Utah
  • Bidvertiser Bidvertiser.com Bpath
    www.bidvertiser.com
    Internet

Bidvertiser Bidvertiser.com Bpath Steals Commissions Earned by Publishers. Refuses to Pay for Legitimate Sales Internet

I signed up for an account with Bidvertiser.com to earn commissions by using their advertising on my website. The claim you can make money by advertising on your blog or website. I earned a substantial amount of commissions over the time I used them and expected payment from them. When I inquired about payment I received a notice that they had terminated my account recently and therefore were not going to pay me.

I asked why the account was terminated and they stated violation of terms of service but refused to give me any details. I monitor my server regularly for suspicious activity and saw none. I asked them them repeatedly for details on what they claim I did to have my account terminated and every time they refused to provide me with details.

So basically this is there way of stealing commissions from honest publishers who make legitimate sales. Take my advice and do not use Bidvertiser. Stick with Google Adsense. I will not even click on a Bidvertiser ad now because they are just stealing the commissions from some other poor sap. Bidvertiser.com is completely dishonest.

Bryce
St. George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bidvertiser-bidvertisercom-bpath/internet/bidvertiser-bidvertisercom-bpath-steals-commissions-earned-by-publishers-refuses-to-pay-443174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content