Complaint Review: BIDZ

3562 Eastham Drive
    Culver City, California

BIDZ.COM "SAVED" BY RIPOFFREPORT.COM.. THANK YOU!! Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to RIPOFFREPORT.COM for saving me from making another mistake!!!! I received an e-mail from BIDZ.COM after signing up I bid on four items and won, I went to check out and could not get the page (bill-me later) to come up, so I started entering my credit card #, however after being RIPPED-OFF by a company selling Hoodia that was in ca-hoots with another company ripping people off... I decided to check for complaints prior to checking out with Bidz.com, to my surprise I found many many complaints and a report of an F rating with the BBB.

Needless to say I did not finish my order because any company that ends up on Rip-OffReport.com with that many complaints should not be allowed to remain in business....My sympathy is with all who have not had their claims resolved...I work for a company that does 92 million dollars per month, and we have never ended up here, so their excuses that it's the postal service, customers, UPS or anybody else's fault..is just that an EXCUSE for their incompetence. The fact that they don't resolve issues until they end up here, speaks for it's self.

Thanks again to all at RIPOFFREPORT.COM as well as the consumers that write in to protect others from fraudulent behavior.

Kaylynn
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bidz/culver-city-california-90232/bidzcom-saved-by-ripoffreportcom-thank-you-culver-city-california-222225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. We would like you to know that our company now more than ever takes extra measures to prevent things like that from occurring.