Complaint Review: Big Cat Brandz, LLC

• Big Cat Brandz, LLC
    400 Clematis Street, Suite 202
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    USA

Big Cat Brandz, LLC Failure to provide promised services. West Palm Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Quick on the Trigger

Big Cat Brandz represented themselves as having inroads to all the big box stores through their business contacts and that they would get my product in front of the major players.

A fee of $2,999 was paid to Big Cat Brandz, LLC for their services.  A sales flyer would be created and then their broad sales team would represent my product in the marketplace.  The only promises made were to get my product in front of the decision makers representing the big box stores ie. Menard's, Walmart, Target, etc.

I recently asked for a report of the contacts, phone numbers and results of all presentations made on behalf of my company.  I have not received a single report or update on any activity done on behalf of my company.

An intial "sell sheet" was generated and approved by me.  Since then there hasn't been a single verfiable contact made.

It is my belief that they are scamming me and others like me who are looking for representation for their product in the effort to land a contract with a box store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2017 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-cat-brandz-llc/west-palm-beach-florida-33401/big-cat-brandz-llc-failure-to-provide-promised-services-west-palm-beach-florida-1409585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Quick on the Trigger

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States)

I recenty spoke of an experience I had with Big Cat Brandz and questioned their integrity.  I apologize for speaking too soon.  It has come to my attention that the individual who was the cause of my angst is no longer with the company.  I am pleased to say that the owner/founder of the company, Dave Branch, reached out to explain the challenges and as of this date 11/15/2017 my company has decided to engage the services of Big Cat Brandz once again.