Complaint Review: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM

• Reported By: TERI — Springfield Missouri USA
  • BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM

Internet
    USA

BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS

*Consumer Comment: new name, same fake company

*Author of original report: Update as of 9/22/16

Big Saves store online and now Daily Saves online is a scam!  They have also created a website for their shipping company.  US National Post and they give you a bogus tracking number that takes you to this site and makes it look like you are tracking your package.

But it is all a scam! They also use PayPal to collect the funds. I have filed a claim with PayPal and hopefully they can help.

Do NOT buy anything from this site,  it looks like they changed the web address every few weeks and start a new site because when I bought the merchandise on 8/12/16 it was Big Saves Store and that is where all the emails came from.  But now if I go back and click the link in that email it takes me to Daily Saves Online.  So they are linked,  but this is a big scam.

They must be collecting thousands of dollars,  they need to be stopped!!

It also looks like the Walmart.com site,  but they are not affiliated with Walmart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2016 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-saves-storecom/internet/big-saves-storecom-dailysavesonlinecom-online-scam-new-york-ny-and-now-champaign-illino-1329520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

new name, same fake company

AUTHOR: SF791 - (USA)

They now go under the name of Fair Saves, and use a fake delivery confirmation site of USPost-Service.com

I could not use paypal (their site's link said they were having problems with paypal), and they recommend Bitcoin or amazon.com.

I used amazon.com. A $100 balance became $0 when I made an $89.95 purchase. I have ccontacted Amazon.com to see if that can be charged back.

I also wrote my own report on this rip-off company.

Update as of 9/22/16

AUTHOR: - ()

This is just an FYI:  when I paid for my item I used PayPal, when I did not recieve the item and found out it was a scam I immediatly filed a claim with PayPal.

I just checked my PayPal account and they have recouped the funds!  So I recieved my money back thanks to PayPal. :)