Complaint Review: Bigpoint

• Bigpoint
    Drehbahn 47-48, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
    Internet
    United States of America

Bigpoint Bigpoint GmbH, Bigpoint Inc. -- Unreviewed complaint, no refund -- Internet

I have spent $100 on buying virtual currency in Battlestar Galactica Online game, found my purchase unsatisfactory and wanted to exercise my consumer's right to withdraw from the remote purchase transaction -- the same day.

Early November 2011 I have filed a support ticket with a complaint -- demanding a full refund and cancellation of my transaction with all consequences, and the only response I am getting after writing them numerous times to remind them about my complaint is "We will have someone look into this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.".

This "as soon as possible" is now two months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bigpoint/internet/bigpoint-bigpoint-gmbh-bigpoint-inc-unreviewed-complaint-no-refund-internet-814558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content