Report: #1061918

• Bill Coleman
    unknown
    McKinney, Texas
    USA

Bill Coleman aka Heritage Home Pro aka McKinney Restorations Bill Coleman took payoff and never came back to finish job, or remove refuse left in yard. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN!!! McKinney Texas

*Consumer Comment: Yes Bill Coleman is a theif.

Bill Coleman bid job on specific remodeling.  Some items were mutually deleted but not credited on bill.  Took forerver (5 months) for modest work progress.  His work was so-so: acceptable, but not top quality workmanship.

Close to punch out, he charged extra $700 for unspecified electrical work that he did not, and will not, provide detailed support and cannot be seen or justified.   Then he never returned to finish minor punch out:  door installation, grab bar, clean up inside , clean up and removal of extensive trash and refuse materials left in yard.  He will not return multiple calls to discuss or to explain or anything.

I Should have gone online beforehand to do due diligence.  My fault on that.  I would have seen previous complaint by "Richard".  Richard, if you see this, please track me down on corroborating our cases.  I need info on the police and FBI investigation you refer to.

BAD CONTRACTOR !!!  DISHONEST AND DISREPTUABLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-coleman/mckinney-texas-75069/bill-coleman-aka-heritage-home-pro-aka-mckinney-restorations-bill-coleman-took-payoff-and-1061918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Yes Bill Coleman is a theif.

AUTHOR: Cindy L - ()

I hire Bill Coleman to do my home 12 years ago. He ruined my home. Stole appliances. took money for services not rendered. He is a liar and a thief. My home has never recovered from him ruining it. He took the back off my house and left it that way. I almost lost my home. I am still making payments to the bank on the loan. He destroyed my home then left it with his pockets full of money. He is an awful contractor. Give him nothing . Do not hire him.