• Report: #1203771

• Updated: Fri, January 23, 2015

• Reported By: shimmy — Toronto Ontario
Bill Dehal
Nationwide USA

Bill Dehal William Dehal William Dehal Ophthalmologist FRAUD Scam Toronto Canada Nationwide

"Dr. Bill Dehal" or as he likes to be called just Bill or William.  I am not sure where this guy got his medical license but it needs to be taken back.  During an examination he was very curt and a real jerk, he told me to move one way and then got annoyed that it wasn't quick enough, it seemed like he was in a hurry to get me out of there! Cutting me short when I tried to explain something, telling me that has nothing to do with my issue (2 other doctors think differently btw!), he dropped by chart on the floor and got annoyed at me when the papers went everywhere!!  He might be one of the best doctors in the city but I would rather go to someone less qualified than this jerk!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2015 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-dehal/nationwide/bill-dehal-william-dehal-william-dehal-ophthalmologist-fraud-scam-toronto-canada-nationwi-1203771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill Dehal