Complaint Review: BILL ME LATER

• Reported By: ZJ — BRIGHTON Colorado United States of America
  • BILL ME LATER

OMAHA, Nebraska
    United States of America

BILL ME LATER WANTS VICTIM TO PAY FOR FRAUDULENT PURCHASES MADE BY JORDEN HARRELL OMAHA, Nebraska

BILL ME LATER WANTS VICTIM TO PAY FRAUDULENT CHARGES!  I am a victim of identity theft (2nd time) of Bill Me Later/Pay Pal. On 12/21/12 BML identified Jorden Harrell as person making fraudulent charges on my account?.

*11/23/11 called BML and reported fraudulent charges of $48 - left message with "fraud" dept - never received a call back?.

*Received December bill with late fees & interest - called BML (12/22/11),asked if I knew Jorden Harrell  (I do not), they need police report, called police dept  they need affidavit from BML before issuing police report, called BML gentleman said they would send affidavit & should receive in 7-10 days

*12/28/11 received notice from "fraud" dept stating I owe $48'. Called BML "fraud" dept @ 866-403-8634 and left message - no one ever returned call!. Called BML customer service and was told to disregard letter..

*1/18/12 802am got first of collection calls,. BML rep asked again if I knew Jorden Haller - I do not, and  assured me the affidavit would be sent (again) within 7-10 days.

*1/18/12 1000am received 2nd call from collections "Will not send affidavit" need police report?. Go to police station and have them call 1-866-403-8634 "fraud div." - tried to explain they need affidavit this person did not care what the police needed to issue a report.

*1/18/12 1030am went to police dept. spoke with officer and gave all  information. Officer called number for "fraud" dept and was told to leave a message - which he left at 1125am.

*1/18/12 1244pm officer called and stated no one returned his call and would issue police report because BML is giving me such a "run around". Report would be ready Monday and call BML with police report number. I called BML (1255p) gave them officer and report information, they said fax it on Monday.

*1/20/12 812am Chris (sanctimonious attitude) from BML called I went through entire history of my complaint and he basically accused me of lying about police report info, brought up past payments/purchases (which I confirmed), stated they had my bank account information and anything else was irrelevant.

DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH BILL ME LATER - THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST INCOMPETENT AND UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY I HAVE EVER INTERACTED WITH .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-me-later/omaha-nebraska-68103/bill-me-later-wants-victim-to-pay-for-fraudulent-purchases-made-by-jorden-harrell-omaha-n-826074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content