Complaint Review: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions

• Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions
    PO Box 435
    Somers Point, New Jersey
    USA

Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey

Our office was contacted by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions who stated that he was calling because we had a lease contract with his company which needed to be renewed immediately.  I asked several questions, and things just were not adding up.  Mr. Peraria was not able to provide a copy of our lease but he knew some basic information.  When I mentioned our current provider's name to him, he danced around my questions and suggested that it was now his business and he could not get into particulars (the guy literally gave me the creeps).

When I comfirmed with my current vendor with whom we are totally happy with, I knew it was a scam.  My current vendor was able to provide me with a lease copy and with a perfectly logical explanation as well as an assurance that I did not in fact have to sign with Mr. Peraria's company.

The very next day after I confirmed my account with my current vendor, Mr. Peraria actually SHOWED UP at our office.  At this point he was asked to leave, at which point he used some vulgar language (which no woman should hear) and exited the premises.

I must say that this was one of the strangest and scariest experiences I have had in over 20 years in administration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2017 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bill-peraria-360-business-solutions/somers-point-new-jersey-08244/bill-peraria-360-business-solutions-i-was-harassed-by-bill-peraria-from-360-business-solu-1395441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content