Complaint Review: BioDermRX

• BioDermRX
    PO Box 500
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

BioDermRX Age Defy RX, Eye Renew RX BioDermRX.com Flawless Face Instalift Ripped Off and considering litigation Toronto Ontario

My own experience with BioDermRX ended today.

I fell for the free scam with my credit card being billed on Nov 18, received the product and read the pamphlet that it came with saying I had 30 No Hassle guarantee if I was dissatisfied for any reason. Dec 3, my credit card was billed again for almost 200 CAD! When I called to question it and tell them my 30 days was not up, I was basically told too bad because the product has been opened and used so therefore they cannot and will not give me a RMA.

Customer service rep was horrible, kept talking over me and putting words in my mouth. I finally yelled at her and told her to put a supervisor on the line as I was DONE! The supervisor wasn't any better, would ask a question to only be walked over when I tried to answer, then she decides to put me on a hold 'until I can learn to take a breath' -her words not mine. All I want is to cancel the account, ensure there will be no more charges to my card so I hung up on her 'time out' called back to just ask for the cancellation number from a different customer service rep and got transferred to the supervisor again! She tells me that I can hang up all day on her but I'm going to constantly be transferred back to her. [continued below]....

..... These people are rude, ignorant, crooked, the product is way over priced and they don't follow through with their 'no hassle guarantee' I'm now on the line with my credit card company's dispute department to get the charges stopped and reversed if possible. I'm also thinking about contacting a lawyer regarding their false advertising with regards to their so called warranty.

BOTTOM LINE- DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING VERBALLY ABUSED, LIED TO, SCAMMED, CHEATED AND GENERALLY BEING TREATED LIKE YOU'RE BENEATH THE s**t ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR SHOES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/biodermrx/toronto-ontario-m3j0j8/biodermrx-age-defy-rx-eye-renew-rxbiodermrxcomflawless-faceinstalift-ripped-off-and-1415151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content