Complaint Review: Birch

• Birch
    2300 Main Street
    Kansas City, Missouri
    United States of America

Birch Tom was the "customer service" manager I sopke with. Screwed over phone sale "contract" I never agreed to Kansas City, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Contacting You

Birch phone company called me to switch my home phone service. I was recovering from knee surgery and heavily medicated and did not realize what I was saying "yes" to. I was NEVER my intention to switch phone companies. As soon As I realized my mistake, I called AT& T and they graciously took care of it.

Then i get a call today from Birch saying we were being charged a $500 fee for "breaching contract"! When I spoke to Tom in Customer Service he was not willing to waive my fee on the presumption that I had made a "verbal contract" as per their sales call.

This is bad business.

I do not feel that we are obligated to pay this exorbitant charge, especially for a d**n sales call.!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/birch/kansas-city-missouri-64108/birch-tom-was-the-customer-service-manager-i-sopke-with-screwed-over-phone-sale-contra-950389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contacting You

AUTHOR: Laura W. - (United States of America)

Hello!  I received your e-mail and forwarded it to our Director of Customer Care. I believe a member of her team was trying to reach out to you.  Please let me know if we have not yet reached you. You may reach me at laura.wagner@birch.com.  We would like to address this issue with you and see if we can't find a resolution. Thanks!