Complaint Review: Birthday Mania

101 Tennessee Blvd
    Watertown, Tennessee
    United States of America

Birthday Mania The Toy Hunt DO NOT BUY FROM HERE - Ripoff Watertown , Tennessee

On March 1, 2012 I placed my order for my daughters bday coming up. They charged me and they sent only partial items. I called two weeks straight and no response.

Today they returned my call and said they didn't have the items available but their website still shows them as available. I am so mad my daughters bday party was missing ONLY these items and the customer service is very poor. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they hung up on me. I see why you have to leave a voicemail in order to get a call back. Never again will I order from here.

It's no wonder why the prices are too good to be true; because they don't carry what they say they do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/birthday-mania/watertown-tennessee-37184/birthday-mania-the-toy-hunt-do-not-buy-from-here-ripoff-watertown-tennessee-856217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content