Complaint Review: bitcoinmultplierx100.com

• Reported By: rl2012 — crestview Florida USA
  • bitcoinmultplierx100.com

Internet
    USA

bitcoinmultplierx100.com bitcoinmultplierx100Admin@bitcoinmultplierx100.comSkype:bitcoinmultplierx100 i won the jackpot of 127btc from there monthly drawing and they did deposit it and took it right back. they contacted me a few days after my winning and congratulated me for being the winner of the month. They didn't say anything about a limited time to withdraw or deposit. until weeks later. They stole my winning after the fact that i won it from a drawning and i want to sue them for it back. Internet

September 02/2017 i recieved a notice from my online account with bitcoin multiplier x100. i was congratulated for being the monthly jackpot winner of the month, the prize was 127 btc. After confirming/claiming my award. it was deposit in my bitcoin multiplier x100 account. Today is the 25th of september and they said i had 5days to make some kind of deposit of .oo2  btc.

I never thought by winning they would make me make a deposit to withdraw my funds, only it came to me that they was ready to take it back. [continued below]....

..... This promotion was base on a drawning. Not depositing money after you won it. I feel they stole my winning back and thats not far for any winners to go through. They are trying to ripoff people. I want them reported and sue to get my 127 btc sent to my coinbase account immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2017 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bitcoinmultplierx100com/internet/bitcoinmultplierx100com-bitcoinmultplierx100adminbitcoinmultplierx100comskypebitcoinmu-1402114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content