Complaint Review: Bizquest.com

• Reported By: perezs1611 — East Brunswick New Jersey USA
  • Bizquest.com

Internet
    USA

Bizquest.com bizquest.com bizquestBizquest.com SCAM! Inquired about a business - They sent me a FAKE BUSINESS and THREATENED TO SUE! Internet

I'm in the market to buy an online business. I came across a listing of a business being sold on the website Bizquest.com . I message them to please get more information on this business.

Listing: BizQuest Listing ID: 1299509

A guy named Jim Connoly with the email address of jim.connoly443@gmail.com contacted me.

He sent me the NDA. I signed. (All was normal)

The listing he sent me was SUCH A COMPLETE JOKE. It was made to scam only the most gullible fools you can think of. Just like the nigerian prince scam or any scam for that matter.

After reading and enjoying the copy and effort some punk went through in order to scam some people. I sent him an email stating that "this was a retarted scam attempt".

He immediately threatens to sue me. [continued below]....

.....

Telling me that he "has spoken to my employer" and since I never had cash on hand I was in breach of NDA. (FYI: I own my own business, so no employer)

Now he keeps emailing me that he sent me a letter and to please have my attorney review and contact him.

Stay away from this sad piece of s**t type of people/business. Especially warn those that are gullible to believe the crap they try to scare you with about "suing" and "please have your attorney call me".

SCAM STAY FAR AWAY!! If there was an upload picture button on here. I would gladly have done so. But unfortunely there is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2017 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bizquestcom/internet/bizquestcom-bizquestcom-bizquestbizquestcom-scam-inquired-about-a-business-they-sen-1368819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content