Complaint Review: Blackbottoms Cyclewear

870 East 9400 South Suite 102
    Sandy, Utah
    USA

Blackbottoms Cyclewear make crap bicycle clothing Sandy Utah

These guys make custom bicycle clothing so I decided to go with them for my team order. They sent us a sizing kit and we were happy and had the fit. We sent them the art and we approved it. We sent the deposit and thought things were good to go till we got a call saying there were delays and that we would have to wait longer.

I was promised 6 weeks, I ended up gettingmy gear 10 weeks later. When the gear finally showed up it looked amazing but was smaller then what the sizing kit was. Blackbottoms is a crap company.

I should have gone with Pactimo as they never screwed up our orders for the last 5 years. My BIG MISTAKE for making a change and going with another company.

When I called to gripe I asked to talk to the owner. Jay got on the phone and claimed he was the owner, he was such a p***k I could not believe it. Blackbottoms is a company I would not trust and I would never buy from again no matter the circumstances. I cannot think that I let my team down, I trusted Blackbottoms Cyclewear, I should be shot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blackbottoms-cyclewear/sandy-utah-84094/blackbottoms-cyclewear-make-crap-bicycle-clothing-sandy-utah-1070680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content