Complaint Review: Blackchip

• Blackchip

Quincy, Massachusetts
    USA

Blackchip predetory Quincy Massachusetts

I'm a veteran US online poker player who had his online options reduced after last year's crackdown. I am not going to rail against a single bad hand with a big bet,,,I've lost plenty of those and that's the game. But having giving it a good go it is clear its not right. I'm not pro but consistently a plus 5% player for 20 years...Meaning 5% positive for a given posted cash buy in. I dont look to kill it but expect patience and odds to play out longterm and withstand overaggressive blowhards, but after what I approximate to be 1,000-1500 hands in approximately 50 sessions of blackchip poker over several month, this site is not legit. It is obviously capitalizing on the lack of online US options and either by location or style of play penalizes you. I, after losing consistently with superior hands to crazy river catches which I attributed to over aggresive players,  upped the stakes to no avail. Uupped the stakes, downed the stakes and still no consistency in cash play.  So I went tournament style to only to find the same situtation. Aces do not come up 80-90% of boards in real games (8% chance). But in one recent tournament I found 22 of 30 boards (mostly partial  boards) had aces but sadly I wasn't surprised. Always of course when people stayed in for lack of one and supposedly good hands.

Last straw for me was pushing with a ace high straight (and ace high flush draw)  which was made and bet aggressively on flop to lose to third 3 on river, ... 2-6 % bad beat ok but to have it happen 90% of the time in all formats over 50 sessions, not good. Lastly after the last bad beat , rather than let me leave the site when I clicked out it routed me to a "your down xx dollars pick a color, a free bonus",  I figure for the bad beat...nope...it tried to get me to risk my balance ona red/black coin flip...free it was not..no thank you, very sleazy... Deleted and traveling back to the real casino in person, i give it 2-3 yearsbefore this group is in prison, STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blackchip/quincy-massachusetts/blackchip-predetory-quincy-massachusetts-1393075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content