Complaint Review: Blackhawks Store Online

• Reported By: susan — Joliet Illinois
  • Blackhawks Store Online

Internet
    USA

Blackhawks Store Online Deceptive/Fraudulent sales of Blackhawk Jersey from China Internet

I placed an order for a Blackhawk jersey from this site on March 19, 2014.  Their website guarantees delivery within 4 to 7 business days, so I confidently felt that I would receive the product in time for the April 4 game I was to attend.  They billed my credit card immediately.  After 10 days not receiving the item, I attempted to contact them.  There is no telephone to speak with someone, so I checked order status from the website.

The next day I received reply that the order has been shipped - no day given.  I was supplied with a USPS tracking number.  The email also said if I don't receive the item within 15 days, to contact them when I receive the order and they will issue me a 10% discount.

It is now April 7, 19 days after the order and the tracking order indicates it is still in China.  Nowhere on the website does it indicate that this is foreign website, they use the Blackhawks logo and the website name www.blackhawksstoreonline.com is misleading that the Blackhawks are affiliated with this site, which they are not.  I have contacted my credit card company and am attempting to stop this transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blackhawks-store-online/internet/blackhawks-store-online-deceptivefraudulent-sales-of-blackhawk-jersey-from-china-interne-1136854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content