Complaint Review: BlackJet

• BlackJet
    1675 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Suite 1
    Internet
    USA

BlackJet Expensive Jet Share is a Fraud $2500 annual membership guarantees seats on a booked private jet; but they ARE NOT GUARANTEED West Palm Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Black Jet Addressed My Problems

Black Jet was founded by the founder of UBER.  I thought it must be a well run company because UBER operates well in the cities it services.  I spent THREE WEEKS going through the sign-up process getting approved to be able to pay them $2500 for an annual membership which allowed me to book a seat on a private jet that costs about $1800 per ride from Florida to NY.   They say that if you book the flight more than two days ahead they guarantee you a seat.

My wife and I booked our first trip over a week ahead.  We got confirmations back.  LESS  THAN 24 hours before the trip we got an email, not even a call, stating that our reservation was cancelled.  We were stranded and had to scramble to get alternate flights.

THERE SERVICE PROMISES ARE FRAUDULENT.  I called and talked to three people and they basically said "tough luck".  I wrote emails to every senior person listed on their board and never heard back from anyone.

The only good thing they did was when I immediately cancelled my membership they did refund the $2500 per person promptly.  What a load of non-sense.  Who needs an airline that doesn't honor reservations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blackjet/internet/blackjet-expensive-jet-share-is-a-fraud-2500-annual-membership-guarantees-seats-on-a-boo-1051419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Black Jet Addressed My Problems

AUTHOR: Fred F - ()

The President of Black Jet called and explained the problem I encountered and solved my problems going forward.