Complaint Review: Blackwood Productions LLC | Robert Bibb

• Blackwood Productions LLC | Robert Bibb
    3004 Calle Grande Vista San Clemente, CA 92672‎
    San Clemente, California
    USA

Blackwood Productions LLC | Robert Bibb Blackwoodproductions.com | SEO Reseller | Search Engine Optimization Firms | Marketing Firms | Inter Telemarketing jerk who harasses local businesses with his SEO Sales Scam. Won't quit contacting. San Clemente California

*Author of original report: He still doesn't get it.

*Author of original report: Pardon the typos please.

Earlier today, my buddy was sitting down to lunch with m while visiting the Southeast.  His phone received a call from a number he didn't recognize.  Since eh wasn't interested in answering, I chose to.  (we've had a lot of thesse fake internet SEO companies calling lately trying to sell to all of our businesses... companies that spam google with link previews just long enough to sell their seo tool to the public). My buddy was a little passive about this, but thought it needed to tell off this jerk named Robert Bibb with "Blackwoodproductions.com".  He claimed that his company was ranked well for:

Internet Marketing Firms

Search Engine Optimization Firms

Marketing Firms

Seo Reseller

I told him (not knowing that my buddy had forwarded his business line to his cell) that he was violating the Do Not Call list and needed to be on his way.  That if he was so good at SEO, he wouldn't need to pitch to his competition.. and hung up.

He then called again. Leaving a voicemail with another, longwinded and pathetic sales pitch.  You would assume that he would have taken the him, but no. I then emailed him some obsenities in an attempt to reason with him that harassing poetential clients is not a method for sales.  In facct, it is teh rudest, saddet, most invasive, and most pathetic form of sales available.

Since teh, he has continued to respond, and me in kind, with information on why his group isn't a scam... He's stated all sorts of facts that I could care less about because teh scam was the intrusivenes.  He doesn't seem to get that.

He calls with a WV cell number,

304 933 1944.

Be aware, sales techniques like this are an extinct species. Selling your keyword spamming product that will cause sites to be banned in the next Panda and Penguin updates is on you, however, if someone tells you they aren't interested, and are pissed that you interupted their work hours with your pathetic attempt at a pitch... then that is on you Robert Bibb

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blackwood-productions-llc-robert-bibb/san-clemente-california-92672/blackwood-productions-llc-robert-bibb-blackwoodproductionscom-seo-reseller-search-1076219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

He still doesn't get it.

AUTHOR: Ga Peach - ()

You call me a d*ck because I sent you another email and explained our business to you and apologized for disturbing your day and then you still did  a ripp off report on me? Very un deserved and I am ranked for all those keywords.... There was no rip off of any sorts here so I am not sure why you have to such an a** when all we are doing is calling businesses which is legal and offering to do business with them as OUR CLIENTS ARE SEO COMPANIES how many times do I have to say this that we sell services to seo companies. Your friend forwarded his phone number to his cell so we did nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. Blogger that cant spell it seems so you do your thing and Ill post my response to a very un educated loose cannon."

Ye, from a cell, it was difficult to type without typos.
That out of the way, let's analyze this jerk's repose.

He doesn't get that spamming people with repetitive, unwanted contact is a ripoff and a scam.  When people tell you to stop contacting them, then you, as a salesperson, should oblige. If not, you are begging for what comes next. want to be known as a legitimate and respectful business, then be a legitimate and respectful business.  Respect the potential customer, don't spam them with multiple, self-serving solicitations that you already know them to be uninterested in.

Pardon the typos please.