Complaint Review: Blair Rewards

• Blair Rewards
    blairrewards.com
    Internet

Blair Rewards Another "rewards" Internet scam Internet

I ordered clothing from Blair.com. Since my order was over $50 I was automatically signed up for the Blair Rewards program (1-800-287-7683). I never thought anything about it since I figured they would be offering me some future discounts on additional purchases. Come to find out I was enrolled in a "for fee" awards program in the tune of $14.95 a month.

I did not notice these Blair RWD charges for 4 months since I do order clothing from Blair.com and I am used to seeing charges on the credit card statement from Blair. When I finally noticed this extra charge it was too late to get any money back for the past 4 months from this "rewards" club. I called and cancelled my "membership" but, of course, they blamed me for not cancelling sooner, so no refund would be issued. That leaves me out $60 for an unwanted "reward" program. Guess who gets the "reward."

I also called Blair (1-800-458-6057) and complained about the way they support this scam through their online ordering system. It's an absolute disgrace to their customers.

Terry
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blair-rewards/internet/blair-rewards-another-rewards-internet-scam-internet-424613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content