Complaint Review: Blazing Words

• Blazing Words
    blazingwords.com
    Internet

Blazing Words.com Unauthorized deductions, Thiefs, Scam Artists Internet

I was checking my card statements and noticed a charge to Blazing Words on there. Not having a clue to what it was I called the toll free number only to be told that I would have to wait until Monday and call back if I wanted to cancel my account.

I don't even have an account with them. I don't know what it or the product is. They have taken $72.21 out of my account with out my permission. I haven't ordered anthing from anyone and don't know how they even got my information.

To be told on a Friday that I need to call back on Monday in order to cancel an account I am not even supposed to have is ignorant, not to mention you are speaking to someone who doesn't even speak clear English.

Be aware anything to do with Blazing Words is a rip-off. When you google the name everything that pops up is negative, and all seems to have happened within the last month.

davwade
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazing-words/internet/blazing-wordscom-unauthorized-deductions-thiefs-scam-artists-internet-461505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content