Complaint Review: Blazing Words

• Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Reported By: littleton Colorado
  • Blazing Words

Nationwide

Blazing Words widraw funds from my account with no authorization?

*Consumer Suggestion: A word of advise...

my wife responded to the google work on line, and the said that they will send a kit price at 1.79 us dollars, wich we never recived and genarated a charge of 73.00 plus foreing transaction charges.
I wonder if the interpol will be in charge of running the investigation?

Antonio
littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazing-words/nationwide/blazing-words-widraw-funds-from-my-account-with-no-authorization-469191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A word of advise...

AUTHOR: Mrsz - (U.S.A.)

I think you can contest the charge as fraud since they didn't send you anything and than charged you more.
I just want to advise you to have your debit card number changed. These companies pass out your personal information, (name, phone number, credit card info.), to other companies. These companies take money out, thinking you won't notice, and they can keep taking till you stop them by changing your bank info.

I had it happen to me. Type Unemployment Advisor, and Free Up Cash in the search bar. With the 1rst company, I had the same thing happen to me, in that I signed up for something (grant info), and it was under $2. I read the fine print, (which they don't show you till after you buy.), and saw they were taking another $69 out of my account. I called back in 2 minutes and cancelled and thought that was the end of it.
Not! That's where Free Up Cash came in. They just took $30 out of my account and all because these Unemployment people handed my info over to them!!!
I'm not sure how this is allowed to happen. It stinks!