Complaint Review: BLAZN INNOVATIONS LLC

• BLAZN INNOVATIONS LLC
    377 CHILD ST
    WARREN, Rhode Island
    USA

BLAZN INNOVATIONS LLC did not pay me for services provided . Complete sleaze! WARREN Rhode Island

*General Comment: inaccurate claim

Ive been trying to get compensated for 2 years by this company...These two gentlemen (jae and marc) run this supposed model agency/night club promo company and reached out to me to do some work at a popular providence night spot on the east side of providence.They promised to pay me for photos and promotional work for 3 weeks totaling around $475. I never saw it. Both owners came off as very sleazy and used innappropriate language around me and it was very uncomfortable. I recently ran into marc a few months and asked him if we could make good on the money he owed me and he told me to contact the owner Jae because he had access to the company payroll. After contacting Jae and asking for my check I was blocked and could not reach him. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SLEAZEBALLS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2016 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blazn-innovations-llc/warren-rhode-island-02885/blazn-innovations-llc-did-not-pay-me-for-services-provided-complete-sleaze-warren-rhod-1339589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

inaccurate claim

AUTHOR: JPsalesking - (USA)

Not sure why Marks name is being dragged through the mudd here. He was a hired DJ. He had nothing to do with paying any staff ! This report isnt entirely accurrate !