Complaint Review: Blockbuster, Blockbuster.com

• Reported By: San Diego California
  • Blockbuster, Blockbuster.com
    1201 Elm Street, Suite 3000
    Dallas, Texas

Blockbuster, Blockbuster.com Non-playable disks, not able to to view Queue, Customer Service non-responsive Dallas Texas

For 2 months now I've been unable to login to my online rental "Queue" at www.blockbuster.com. I'm able to login to my account, but not able to add rentals to my Queue, view my Queue, or mark rentals that I've received as damaged.

I'm paying $17.99 for a service that is currently substandard. I've received seven (7) movies in a row that wouldn't play as they were scratched, but I was unable to mark them as such in my Queue. Therefore, I've paid for movies to be delivered via U.S. mail, and though I've been charged for these rentals I've not been able to view them. I've merely sent them back via mail as I can't login to my Queue to mark them as damaged to request new rentals. Over the past 30 days on three (3) occasions I've requested assistance from Blockbuster via the Contact Us link (http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/help/contactUs) but have yet to hear back.

Kozand
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blockbuster-blockbustercom/dallas-texas-75270/blockbuster-blockbustercom-non-playable-disks-not-able-to-to-view-queue-customer-servi-400887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content