Complaint Review: Blue Casa Communications

• Blue Casa Communications
    P.O.Box 2007
    Oxnard, California
    United States of America

Blue Casa Communications sent me to collections & they never gave me service Oxnard, California

I called Blue Casa to get service from them. I didn't have dial tone in my home so I called Blue Casa so they can send some one to fix this problem.

They sent a representative but all that person did was look outside to check the box and never came inside to check the dial tone. This person told me that he would let Blue Casa know the problem was inside the home and send someone else to fix it.

No one ever came to fix this problem. I never had the actual service or dial tone in my home. Later, I received a bill from Blue Casa and I called to ask why they were billing me when I never had service.

The times I called Blue Casa, the representatives where very rude and practically yelling at me. They made me feel like it was my problem and I had to pay the bill no matter what.

Instead of fixing this problem, they sent this to collections and has impacted my credit score.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-casa-communications/oxnard-california-/blue-casa-communications-sent-me-to-collections-they-never-gave-me-service-oxnard-cali-606183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content