Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Dayton Wyoming
Blue Hippo, bluehippo
Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo, bluehippo keeps on ripping people off, even though they have been ordered to stop. Baltimore Maryland

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered a lap top computer from Blue Hippo almost one year ago. After the requirements were fulfilled they were supposed to send me the computer. Month after month they had excuses as to why it hadn't been delivered. I finally stopped payment and got four e-mails in one day demanding money from me. When you call the number they give you you are put on hold for however you can stand being on hold. I held for one hour the last time. I told them that I thought they were ripping me off and they got very angry and beligerant. I need to know how I can get my money back. They owe me over 1500.00

Joan
Dayton, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-hippo-bluehippo/baltimore-maryland/blue-hippo-bluehippo-keeps-on-ripping-people-off-even-though-they-have-been-ordered-to-s-426998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo, bluehippo