Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

bluehippo.com
    Internet

Blue Hippo Promised to send computer after 13 payments California Internet

*Consumer Comment: Helpful suggestion for all victims of this scam

I went threw Blue Hippo to purchase a computer, I thought they were a honest company. They said after making 13 consecutive payments and being finaced they would send my computer. I made way over 13 consecutive payments and went threw finacing I was never late on a payment my payments were always there on time. AAfter not recieving my computer I was forever calling them to find out what the problem was, they just kept giving me one excuse after another this went on for onths as I kept giving them furhter chances to obligate there promise and contract as I have fromthe very start.

It has been one year now and still no computer. I closed my account as I will not give thm no , more money till this matter is solved I am a very honest person sometimes thinking I am to honest as this is how people and companies take advantage of me. I am not one with lots of money I live on a fixed income and I am disabled . I guess what I want to come from this is that I get all my money refunded as they breached the contract with me and have caused me many hardships paying money to the bank for them trying to take money out of account before it could get closed. I even called the Dell Company as they are ruining the name of the Dell company.

Can some one please helpme to put a stop from all of this money for me is not easy to come by I have to scrimp and save just to make my bills and what they did to me was very wrong with me being disabled and all. Im just lost with all of this I guess its just a lesson learned about how dishonest people take advantage of those of us who are less advantaged.

Kathleen
Rib Lake, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-hippo/internet/blue-hippo-promised-to-send-computer-after-13-payments-california-internet-402901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Helpful suggestion for all victims of this scam

AUTHOR: Tn - (U.S.A.)

Please report them to the FTC and Consumer Affairs, they have already been taken to court over this by the FTC in Maryland. All of the customers were reimbursed from this lawsuit. Consumer Affairs has investigated them, they are also being investigated by several states. Your report can only help the cause and you might actually get your money back.