Complaint Review: Blue Moon Savannah Kittens

• Blue Moon Savannah Kittens
    1511 Lawrence St
    NE Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia
    USA

Blue Moon Savannah Kittens Savannah Spirit Cattery Andrew is the owner Scam, Angry NE Washington, District of Columbia

I contacted Andrew from the website bluemoonsavannahkittens.com he was immediately rude from the moment the conversation started. Of course I had quetions about the Savannah kittens and their bloodlines, but instead of answering them pleseantly and willing he got very anxious and sounded angry. I did ask him to send me a video of the kittens I was interested in which he did. But they could have been any ktten because he didn't speak in the video. The video was just two savannah kittens playing. After viewing the video he was anxious to know what kitten i was choosing and wanted me to make a decision immdiately. He sent me a text with info regaurding how to reserve the kittten and how to make payment. He said the following:

"We will need to register your required kitten in our system under your details and reserve this kitten for you against shipping and delivery to your destination, all we will be needing is your full delivery details that is: your full names, city, state, zip code, home address. Once we get the above details, we shall immediately register him in our system as reserved for you, then we will forward you our cashier details so that you can process payments. Once you make payments and send us proof of payment  we will now reserve your kitten and email you the resercatuon confirmation details for your reference and proceed with your shipping arrangements and forward you all details so that you know the exact departure time and arrival time of your kitten at your residential address ok?"

I asked him if he used PayPal and that I preferred a secured payment method. He said he did not use PayPal that he used only Western Union or a moeny order. I told him those were not secured payment methods and that they didn't protect me the buyer. I then said I have a friend that flys for free and she could go to DC to meet him and pick the kitten up. He said to me, "If you are scared of being scamed then don't buy online. You don't contact us to tell us what to do! We will not sell to you. Why don't you come and stop us from using money orders!"

This is obviously a total scam! Plus be very aware a F1 savannah kitten if very expensive. He has his for sale for $900 and uses stock numbers. He has a major thick ancent which tells me he isn't from the U.S. He may not even be in this country. He kittens are absolutely beautiful but there's no way he isn't a scam! I have talked to many catterys trying to find a F1 and they are all very friendly and are willing to answer any questions unlike Andrew.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2017 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-moon-savannah-kittens/ne-washington-dc-dist-of-columbia-20017/blue-moon-savannah-kittens-savannah-spirit-cattery-andrew-is-the-owner-scam-angry-ne-was-1399091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content